Get To Know Me

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rebuild Yourself


never be afraid quote, inspirational quotes, quotes about starting over, quotes about opportunity

This is one of the quotes that inspired "Reinventing Elizabeth", along with the Untold Story one.
Falling apart SUCKS!!!! 
 Especially when I was feeling so good about who I was and what I was accomplishing. 
I thought I had a great life. 
I thought I had it all. 
But I guess our plan isn't always His plan. 
I've had a hard time accepting that.
But I can at least see that once I'm completely broken, and the pieces are shattered everywhere, it doesn't really make any sense to put myself together the exact same way. 
 It's a chance to fix the things that weren't working and be better. 
So really, I AM TRYING to see this as an opportunity. 
 It is so so very hard, when there is so much pain and hurting clouding my heart. 
But I guess trying is all I can do for now and it is better than nothing.

No comments: