Get To Know Me

Friday, April 12, 2013

Pesto, Ham & Avacado Panini

Did you know today is National Grilled Cheese Day? Well it is and in honor of this day, I put made sure to put some cheese on my grilled Panini. ;)

Pesto makes anything taste good.  Wouldn't you agree?  I'm really not a sandwich girl.  If I'm at home, the last thing I want to make myself is a sandwich for lunch.  But if I can grill it, it makes it much more appealing to me.  I also just happened to have some pesto and an avocado in the fridge.  So I whipped this up and put it in my George Foreman and it was so warm and tasty that I thought I should share.

PESTO, HAM & AVACADO PANINI

2 slices bread, any kind of your choosing
6 thin slices deli ham
1/4 avocado
1 slice provolone cheese
2 Tbsp pesto

Butter or oil the bread and then layer your sandwich.  If you don't have a Panini maker, just put it in a skillet on the stovetop at med heat. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I come over so you can make this for me??