Get To Know Me

Friday, April 26, 2013

The Best Cleaning Tip. EVER.

cleaning idea, clean house, cleaning tip

Today I looked around my house and wondered how it got so messy. 
Didn't I just clean it yesterday?
It's hard to say.
If I did, I certainly can't tell!
Just as I'm about to say "screw it" and take a nap...
I get a text.
My friend wants to stop by in about an hour
Text her back : no problem! Come on over!
Then I look like a video you might have seen where the footage is sped up to some funny music and the woman is a blur as she cleans her house.
Yep, I was that woman.
And I realized, that THAT is the best cleaning tip ever:
Just invite people over
You're house will be clean in a jif!
 

I'm sorry if you were expecting a magical solution to get out the toughest of stains.  But I saw this Ecard and laughed so hard.  That is me. To a t.  

No comments: