Get To Know Me

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Forgive me.....

I feel the need to apologize because the next few posts will probably be quite depressing. 
 
As I get closer to the year mark of "finding out", I am haunted by things that were happening a year ago.  The dates are engrained in my mind and I feel the need to tell someone about them. 
 
 But I am afraid my friends are probably tired of me ranting on and on about it and even though my husband would say that he wants to be there for me and wants me to be able to talk about it with him.  Why would he want to hear every detail about his big fat mistake? And why would I want to put him through that when things have been going so well for us in our relationship? 
 
So I just needed to explain that the next few posts will most likely be more of a venting for me. Not caring who reads it or not caring what anyone has to say about it. I just need to get it out.
 

No comments: