Get To Know Me

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Warm, Cozy Socks

I still sigh when I get to a Thursday.  I'm not very good at this.  I think I may make another post today because I have a feeling this is going to be as lame as last week's.

1.  Warm, cozy socks - seriously it is so cold around here lately.  We keep the thermostat pretty low and I would not survive without these socks I got from Costco!
2. The Sunlight - We haven't seen it in days around here. Good too see it again. Amazing how it really does make the day feel happier!
3. The school bus - Just dropped my kids off to catch the bus. So grateful I don't need to drive them all the way to school!  I guess I should also be grateful for the bus driver!
4. A clean house - I just caught up on all the housework and laundry and everything is put away. It feels so good!
5.  Car Seat Warmers - I had never had a car that had these until just less than a year ago. I don't know how I ever survived winter without them!
 
(Can you tell I've been cold lately? ha!)

No comments: