Get To Know Me

Sunday, August 18, 2013

On a positive note

Again, I'm sorry for being so depressing this last while!
And again, no one is probably listening, but I still feel the need to apologize.
 
Now that I got all that out, I felt the need to let you know that we have come a long way in the last year, my husband and I.
 
One year later I feel like he loves me 100%.
One year later I feel like I love him 100%.
One year later I am finding things that make me happy and trying to focus on them.
One year later I am feeling like my husband and I are better friends than we ever have been our entire marriage.
One year later I feel like we have a deep, emotional connection that we've never had before
One year later I feel like I can turn to my husband for comfort and know he will be there for me.
One year later I feel like I am important, that I am needed, that I am loved
One year later I feel like we actually made it through the hell that we went through
One year later I can say that I'm thankful that we have made it through this.
One year later I can say that I will be loved by this man for the rest of eternity.
 
So things may not be all the way better
But there are plenty of things to be thankful for
I was trying to think what kind of picture I would add to this post
and I thought of a sunrise.
As I searched for one I liked
I remembered one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies of all time
Pride and Prejudice
I wanted to share it with you.
I particulary love the music in the first minute or so
while her love is walking towards her
and I love that throughout the scene the sun is rising.
I'm sorry I'm such a nerd, but here is the scene
Thanks for listening  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGG- Oh my goodness gracious! Seriously so happy to see this post, but wishing I had gotten on here earlier to read your previous posts in real time.

It's so true that the hard times make us stronger, and bring us together, but dang it! Isn't there an easier way?

Joan Michael said...

effective and powerfull love spell to return ex lover contact dr jumba Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   
my fiancĂ© broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn't eating and i wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot, I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called dr jumba that he solved so many relationship problem then dr jumba told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that dr jumba help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much dr jumba  he can also help you Email him via:  wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com  or Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   : blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  
WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com