Get To Know Me

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Crying

Not that anyone is listening, but I'm having a super hard time right now.
Wishing my best friend lived closer so that she could come over and keep me company for a bit.
(or egg the other woman's house or SOMETHING!) 
My husband is out of town tonight and tomorrow marks the one year since the affair. 
Needless to say, I'm a bit of a wreck. 
Not really wanting to be alone, but at the same time, I'm going to be ok. 
 
I just can't seem to quit crying.
All this week, with my husband gone, I have put the kids to bed and start crying
Yes, I try to clean up a bit and so I'm just wandering around the house, a sobbing mess as I try to get things done.
I just can't quit crying

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crying with you this week. I've been a mess too.
What I have learned this week again, is that I need to forgive, in order to set myself free. It's something I still have to do daily. Consciously.
Feeling anger and bitterness will destroy my marriage after all. And the well being of my children.
We are all equal sinners, it just sucks that this sin has so much impact. My sin is not less than my husbands sin,
To be honest....if I had been at a low point, in the 'right' place at the 'right' time, I could have done it. I don't think anyone is totally immune.

Focus on what you have now. Live in the moment, I know it's hard to do, but its the only way...

Mara xxx