Get To Know Me

Friday, November 7, 2014

Still haven't moved....

I wanted to write an update ages ago,
but it has been a roller coaster of emotions the last few months. 
 
In my last post I was so excited to announce that we were putting the house up for sale! 
But our house was NOT selling like I thought it would. 
LOTS of interest, but no offers! 
Until FINALLY we went under contract yesterday. 
 I am relieved, but I am trying not to get too excited until we actually close. 
Anything could happen I suppose and I feel like it will be just my luck for this to fall through at the last minute and we will still be stuck here for the rest of the winter and have to re-list in the spring.  Nooooooo!
Please can that not happen. 
Anyway, it is supposed to close on December 9th....so here's hoping we see this by that time:
After 5 months of keeping the house clean for showings,
I. AM. EXHAUSTED.
Can we just get out of here already and move on with our lives???!!!!
Is that too much to ask?
img src="http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54491/130/EA8FC1EB77143B6FBCF0462FC99735C1.png" style="border: 0 !important; background: transparent;"/>

No comments: